On this page we've put together all the information you'll need if you wish to book for a small group on the Horse Drawn Barge.
Your Reservations and the Ticket Office...
Your Tickets can be purchased on the day of your trip, BUT should you wish to avoid disappointment we recommend you call us to Reserve Your Tickets, up to 7 days in advance of your trip. It's Free and we Don't take payment over the phone when you reserve. You simply pay before boarding.
To make a reservation for your Horse-Drawn Barge trip, or to enquire about a Group Booking or Private Hire. Please contact Jacquie in the Ticket Office: on 01884 253345.
We regret that ticket reservations cannot be accepted by email.
Please allow a minimum of 45 minutes to purchase and pick up your tickets.
Please be advised on the Barge;
- Due to safety and limited space, luggage and pushchairs cannot be taken aboard
- Wheelchairs by prior arrangement only
- It is prohibited to bring your own drinks aboard the barge, (Licensed Bar with a range of Soft and alcoholic drinks available at standard pub prices)
- No dogs, except assistance dogs, please advise when making your reservation
- The skipper may wish to check hand luggage (to ensure safety onboard the barge)
Reservations 15-70 People on a Public Trip or Private Hire...
For a great day out book a trip with a difference for your club or society with discounts available for groups of 15+ adults.
|April, May & October||June, July, Aug & Sept|
|Length of trip (Hours)||Adult||Adult|
Having chosen your date, please give us a call before arranging your coach to ensure the horse-drawn barge is available. Your date can then be provisionally reserved for 10 days.
We Highly Recommend...
Enhancing your visit with us by take advantage of the Canal Visitor Centre and relax while in our very unique and "floating" Ducks Ditty Bar or perhaps take some time to look around our fascinating Gift Shop before or following your trip.