Your Reservations and the Ticket Office...
Your Tickets can be purchased on the day of your trip, BUT should you wish to avoid disappointment... we recommend you call us to Reserve Your Tickets, up to 7 days in advance of your trip... it's Free and we Don't take payment over the phone when you reserve. You simply pay before boarding.
To make a reservation for your Horse-Drawn Barge trip, or to enquire about a Group Booking or Private Hire. Please contact Jacquie in the Ticket Office: on 01884 253345.
We regret that ticket reservations cannot be accepted by email. Please allow a minimum of 45 minutes to purchase and pick up your tickets.
Please be advised on the Barge;
- Due to safety and limited space, luggage and pushchairs cannot be taken aboard
- Wheelchairs by prior arrangement only
- It is prohibited to bring your own drinks aboard the barge, (Licensed Bar with a range of Soft and alcoholic drinks available at standard pub prices)
- No dogs, except assistance dogs, please advise when making your reservation
- The skipper may wish to check hand luggage (to ensure safety onboard the barge)
Loading Content ...